Monday, May 16, 2005

Alhamdullilah! It's positive!

Praised to God, for Only Him is Worthy of Praise! It has been confirmed that my wife is now pregnant. During our visit yesterday's evening, the gynae congratulated us and said,"Your prayers have been answered." Both me and my wife was surprised to hear such words of faith coming from a doctor. Of course we were elated but the truth was my wife had actually decided at last minute to her own test at home yesterday. Well, one must have thought why the decision given that in the last post I rejected such an idea ? I guess the answer is because my wife could not stand the anxiety and wanted to mentally prepare in case the result was negative. Hmmm...but it seems God has decided on His Will.

So going back to that Saturday after the early decision to have the test, we bought an expensive but so-called 99% accuracy claimed pregnancy test kit at a Guardian Pharmacy. The next morning, before dawn prayers my wife tested the kit and showed it to me. With a nonchalant look on her face, she gently thrust the kit to me and said,"Abang(Hubby), why don't you take a look at it, please". I was lying on the bed after performing the dawn prayers and took the kit and stared at it. It showed a positive sign(which means pregnancy is detected). I was like, wow! The sudden feeling of joy surged in me that I jumped off the bed! My wife smiled and asked me,"Do you feel happy now, Hubby ?" I replied as usual,"I feel happy as long as you are happy, dear."

O my Lord! For Thou art the Creater of all things, I beseech for Thy's Mercy and Grace to grant me a good off-spring. Indeed Thou art the All-Hearer of invocations.

1 Comments:

At July 06, 2005 9:25 AM, Blogger Sadiq said...

All praise be unto Allah. How beautiful is the news !! Alhamdulillah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home